4th March 2017
Doors open 10am to 11pm
Come along for a day of fun and find out what’s in the box. Krynkl is a new leisure outlet in Kelham Island; home to a mix of exciting businesses. The open day is a chance to have a peak inside this unique new building, meet all of the tenants and enjoy some of the special offers they have in store for you on the day. Here is what you can expect…
- 15% off Alexander Joshua fashion on this day only
- Free men’s finish & line up and ladies blow & curls as well as free hair and colour advise at Bunker Hair Blow plus 20% off all bookings made on the day. Beers and prosecco with each booking. Oh and did we mention free beer and prosecco with every booking ;)
- Free nibbles and drinks with the Gosh crew
- Exclusive preview of the new boutique wine list for Spring, with a wine tasting experience and a pop up wine shop at Joro Restaurant.
- 50% off Property Management fees for 3 months (T&Cs apply) with Redbrick on this day only
- Nibbles and drinks, voucher packs, mini consultations and free skincare samples with the Laser Room
- Free ZigZag Coffee sampling and 25% discount on all coffee packs all day long
- Free workout with Trib3 for NEW customers, £20 off first package purchase, half price TRIB3 water bottles, Refer a NEW friend and earn a FREE workout special offer
- Free Sports Massage tasters with Knots & Niggles plus 25% off all bookings on the day
- Free juice bar with a twist and event themed games with Freshly Squeezed; prizes to be won ;)
- Drinks and Nipples* reception at The Viewing Room gallery and a Q&A (tbc) session with artist Fucci live in Toronto. (*Contains: Nudity)
- Coffee with Head Barista Jake Rennison at the Inc Roof Terrace Bar, gin tasting station with Sir Robin of Locksley Gin, personalised bottle of beer from Vedett with every purchase a bottle of beer, live music event with Paul Metcalfe and Ryan Taylor (soul/jazz/funk) plus pop up pizza oven from Craft & Dough.
Oh yes you don’t want to miss it. Drop in at any time during the day and join in the fun.
See you there!
A revolutionary new space created to showcase the best and most exciting independent start-ups and businesses from Sheffield, where they can share space, skills and ideas.
A space built for work and play.
"The perfect nest for
your fledgling business."